My Ski Friends is a growing collection of like-minded skiers and boarders who love the Portes-du-Soleil, the largest ski area in Europe.
The idea behind myskifriends was to rent a ski chalet in Morzine for an entire season and share the discount obtained with friends and families. Now in its seventh year, myskifriends has gone from strength to strength with many ski-friends returning each year. Anyone who shares similar ideas about what makes the perfect skiing break, is now welcome.
We think the perfect skiing holiday includes:
- Staying in a luxury alpine chalet
- Having an ensuite room & a bath!
- Being offered a cooked breakfast
- Optional evening meals
- Flexibility on dates and checkout times
- A short airport to resort transfer time
- To ski with others who have local knowledge
- Stay in walking distance of a vibrant apres scene
If you agree, why not join us next season ?
After 5 seasons in Chalet Neige, we are moving to fabulous new chalet. Chalet Framboise is a beautifully converted farmhouse, just on the outskirts of town. We have negotiated an eight week deal with Chillout Mountain who manage the place. Here is a preview:
2017 – Chalet Framboise